Test-taker metadata files can be taken from any computer and imported onto any other computer which also has access to TAO. This is done using an operation called Import.
1. Click on the Test-takers icon on the Assessment Builder Bar.
This will take you to the Test-taker Library, which you will see on the left.
2. Click on the Test-taker class (folder) in the library in which you wish to import the new test-taker profile.
3. Click on Import in the button bank below the library.
This opens a dialog box which asks you to select the format of the incoming test-taker metadata. The supported formats are RDF (Resource Description Framework) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values).
4. Click the blue Browse button to find the file intended for import (alternatively, the file may be dragged and dropped into the box below the button).
5. Once the file is selected, click on the blue Import button if importing an RDF. If you are importing a CSV file you will click on the blue Next button.
You will then need to map the properties to the CSV columns. If you don’t have a Language column in your CSV file, then you can choose a default value for the interface language for all test-takers by choosing a needed language in Define the default values Interface Language and then click on the blue Import button.
This will import the test-taker's profile into the test-taker library, after which he can receive Tests.
Structure of CSV File
By default, the CSV file should follow to next rules: Value separator: Semicolon Row separator: Newline
label;First Name;Last Name;Interface Language;Login;Mail;password;Group TAO Erica;Erica;Last;http://www.tao.lu/Ontologies/TAO.rdf#Langen-US;qwerty4700;Laste@example.lu;123456789@Qq;https://abc.local/tao.rdf#i15677754915441105 TAO Lenny;Lenny;Name;http://www.tao.lu/Ontologies/TAO.rdf#Langen-US;qwerty5600;Name@example.lu;123456789@Qq;https://abc.local/tao.rdf#i15677754915070106
In that example, we have 7 columns. The first line is header, next lines are values.
Required columns: Label - a label of test-taker. That value using for the BackOffice. Login - Login of test-taker Password - Password of test-taker Group - ID of group
Additional columns: Interface Language - A language of interface of test-taker. If this column does not exist, then you should choose a default language during the import process. Mail - Email of test-taker First Name/Last Name - First and last names of test-taker.