Test-taker metadata files can be taken from any computer and imported onto any other computer which also has access to TAO. This is done using an operation called Import.
1. Click on the Test-takers icon on the Assessment Builder Bar.
This will take you to the Test-taker Library, which you will see on the left.
2. Click on the Test-taker class (folder) in the library in which you wish to import the new test-taker profile.
3. Click on Import in the button bank below the library.
This opens a dialog box which asks you to select the format of the incoming test-taker metadata. The supported formats are RDF (Resource Description Framework) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values).
4. Click the blue Browse button to find the file intended for import (alternatively, the file may be dragged and dropped into the box below the button).
5. Once the file is selected, click on the blue Import button.
This will import the test-taker's profile into the test-taker library, after which he can receive Tests.