Group metadata files can be taken from any computer and imported onto any other computer that also has access to TAO. This is done using an operation called Import.
1. Click on the Groups icon on the Assessment Builder Bar.
This will take you to the Group Library, which you will see on the left.
2. Click on the Class in the library in which you wish to import the new group.
3. Click on Import in the button bank below the library.
This opens a dialog box which asks you to select the format of the incoming group metadata. The supported formats are RDF (Resource Description Framework) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values).
4. Click the blue Browse button to find the file intended for import (alternatively, the file may be dragged and dropped into the box below the button).
5. Once the file is selected, click on the blue Import button if importing an RDF. If you are importing a CSV file you will click on the blue Next button.
You will then need to map the properties to the CSV columns and then click on the blue Import button.
Structure of CSV File
By default, the CSV file should follow to next rules: Value separator: Semicolon Row separator: Newline
Label;Deliveries Group Label;https://nec.local/tao.rdf#i1567762787708426 Group Label2;https://nec.local/tao.rdf#i1567767601342667
In that example, we have 2 columns. The first line is header, next lines are values. Required columns: Label - a label of group. That value using for the BackOffice. Deliveries - ID of delivery