Group metadata files can be taken from any computer and imported onto any other computer that also has access to TAO. This is done using an operation called Import.
1. Click on Groups on the Assessment Builder Bar.
This will take you to the Group Library, which you will see on the left.
2. Click on the Group class (folder) in the Library in which you wish to import the new group.
3. Click on Import in the button bank below the Library.
This opens a dialog box which asks you to select the format of the incoming Group metadata. The supported formats are RDF (Resource Description Framework) or CSV (Character-Separated Values).
4. Click the blue Browse button to find the file intended for import (alternatively, the file may be dragged and dropped into the box below the button).
5. Once the file is selected, click on the blue Import button.
This will import the Test-taker Group into the Group library, after which its members can receive Tests.